I went through my own resume and based on the format, layout, and content created a detailed guide on resume preparation. I also added a new page on related Persian communities.
I wanted to add interactive components. I've written a short guide on creating and using a React component in Docusaurus.
Setting up moonlight was on my to-do list for a while. I finally got around to it this weekend and documented the process along with some challenges I faced.
Large Language Models
I've documented my takes on the Large Language Models and ChatGPT in 3 Weeks event in addition to my personal experience with ChatGPT.
- I created a 'Datasets' page as a personal reference for datasets that can be used in machine learning projects
- In the LLM event I learned about Streamlit and created a page to keep track of product prototyping tools. I might replace current implementation of CleverMessages with Streamlit in the future because I'm not happy with the current vue.js codebase
- I've published my internal utilities page with a guide on embedding Wikimedia media in Markdown
- I'm also working on a tool to help me generate changelogs. You can find it here
- finding-work/preparing-for-applying: Content updated and restructured with the addition of a detailed resume preparation guide.
- finding-work/preparing-for-applying/resume: Updated with a detailed guide on resume preparation and clarity improvements to existing content.
- finding-work/preparing-for-applying/persian-communities: New page added with information on related Persian communities.
- tech: Three new pages added on technical topics, Docusaurus, and custom React components.
- tech/docusaurus: New section added on Docusaurus in the tech documentation.
- tech/docusaurus/custom-react-components: Three new pages added on custom React components in Docusaurus, Docusaurus itself, and a general tech page.
- tech/streaming-games: New page added with instructions, requirements, and troubleshooting tips for streaming games from a PC to another device.
- tech/large-language-models: New page created with detailed information on Large Language Models, including usage, types, parameters, and tips for using ChatGPT.
- tech/machine-learning: Two new pages added on Machine Learning and Text Datasets.
- tech/machine-learning/datasets: New page added about machine learning datasets with links to three resources.
- tech/product-prototyping-tools: New page created listing basic and advanced product prototyping tools.
- internal-utilities: New page added for internal utilities with a guide on embedding Wikimedia media in Markdown.
- internal-utilities/wikimedia-markdown: Documentation updated with a new tool for converting Wikimedia HTML embed code to Markdown.