- ▶️ Keeping people updated on changes and new entries is not as easy as when there's a timeline.
- ☑️ Periodically send out a newsletter.
- ▶️ Docusaurus doesn't have a built in comment system.
- ⏹️ Look into the solutions discussed in here.
- ▶️ Documents don't have unique IDs. If they did, moving them would be much easier and the links to them would be more robust.
- ⏹️ Assign UIDs to documents.
- ▶️ Relocating documents breaks their links.
- ▶️ Markdown links can derive their titles from the linked document, similar to the functionality provided by Confluence.
- ▶️ If we can track a document, then we can create an update history for it.
- ▶️ Keeping writing format consistent. E.g. period at the end of a sentence, capitalization, etc.
- ▶️ Automatically add icons to external links.
Assigning UID to documents
- Reorganizing documents won't break links.
- IDs are more reliable for integration with a comment system.
- Create a script that will assign a UID to each document.
- Create a script that will generate redirects for documents that have been moved.
- Add a test to the CI that will make sure new documents have a UID.